My Latest Series: The Blakemore Files
I have not posted much lately, because I have been focused on paying my bills. I am now, ruefully willing to admit, I am a writing whore. I now write for money. I am not cheap, though, and the writing is good. Wait, I am being modest, my writing has improved. Greatly.
Writing, like any muscle must be flexed.
I am flexing.
I am getting stronger.
I am kicking some butt and taking names.
This is a fun series to write and the readers are enjoying the ride.
love the Blakemores October 19, 2013
By Meek: Gosh I can not get enough of Mr. and Mrs. Blakemore, they are a power couple, who spy hard and love hard. Keep the Blakemore and I will keep buying.
- INKSPILL – Writing Everyday – Early Morning Freewrite (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- The Age of Writers (bottomlessblog.wordpress.com)
- INKSPILL – A Matter of Design – Creating a Writing Space (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- Great Tool for Daily Writing (stranglingmymuse.wordpress.com)
- How to show confidence in your writing (wiseslacker.com)
The Bounty: Lizzie’s Vengeance
Video Posted on
I have been working very hard over the past few weeks. Here is the latest installment in the short story series, The Bounty.
There are many fans of Lizzie. One of the main questions asked by many, was how did she allow herself to get to that state? I took a minute to give the readers a better feel of how Lizzie became the thing she hated most.
I hope you enjoy this short, dynamic read.
I look forward to hearing your feedback.
Sign my guestbook and leave me a note at oliviagaines.com/Guestbook.php
You can pick up your eBook copy on Kindle, Kobo, or on Nook
- ← Previous
You must be logged in to post a comment.