I have not posted much lately, because I have been focused on paying my bills. I am now, ruefully willing to admit, I am a writing whore. I now write for money. I am not cheap, though, and the writing is good. Wait, I am being modest, my writing has improved. Greatly.
Writing, like any muscle must be flexed.
I am flexing.
I am getting stronger.
I am kicking some butt and taking names.
This is a fun series to write and the readers are enjoying the ride.
love the Blakemores October 19, 2013
By Meek: Gosh I can not get enough of Mr. and Mrs. Blakemore, they are a power couple, who spy hard and love hard. Keep the Blakemore and I will keep buying.
- INKSPILL – Writing Everyday – Early Morning Freewrite (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- The Age of Writers (bottomlessblog.wordpress.com)
- INKSPILL – A Matter of Design – Creating a Writing Space (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- Great Tool for Daily Writing (stranglingmymuse.wordpress.com)
- How to show confidence in your writing (wiseslacker.com)
One of the most lucrative book markets are holiday books. It does not matter what your genre is, there is a holiday book. I thought it would be fun to create a holiday e-Book and have my friends do one with me. We will crate these books for Nook, Kindle and Kobo. I created a free online event to write a holiday ebook.
There is two weeks of prep time to get everything in order, as I take you step by step to create your e-Book accounts, set up the story and publish it in time for the holiday markets.
Join me on Facebook for the writing fun!
Here is the first assignment.
- Kindle(ing) A Holiday Romance? (takingthingsliterally.wordpress.com)