I guess you don’t want my business?
I recently ran across a website that I thought was pretty cool. I was interested in buying some of the products, but I was not understanding how things were set up, and asked for clarification, stating I was willing to pay.
The first email was snarky. Then he sent a second to apologize for being snarky, and insulted me. I responded asking for clarification before I put his services out on my networks.
This is what I got in return.
- You’ll Never Guess What Month It Is… (dreamarriage.wordpress.com)
- No Phones, No Sales for One Austin Business (shoretelsky.com)
- That THING (blatherskiteblog.com)
- Social Reviews Take the Guess Work out of Vendor Selection (shoretelsky.com)
- Can My Business Survive Negative Press? (successful-blog.com)
- Professional Christians (and Other Oxymorons) (baldvicar.wordpress.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.