Eleven Rooms. Ten Bodies. One Empty Grave.
When Brandon Fisher joined the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit, he knew he’d come up against psychopaths, sociopaths, pathological liars, and more. But when his first case takes him and the team to Salt Lick, Kentucky, to hunt down a ritualistic serial killer, he learns what nightmares are truly made of.
Beneath a residential property, local law enforcement discovered an underground bunker with circular graves that house the remains of ten victims. But that’s not all: there’s an empty eleventh grave, just waiting for a corpse. The killing clearly hasn’t come to an end yet, and with the property owner already behind bars, Brandon is certain there’s an apprentice who roams free.
As the FBI follows the evidence across the United States, Brandon starts to struggle with the deranged nature of his job description. And if the case itself isn’t going to be enough to push Brandon over the edge, he’s working in the shadow of Supervisory Special Agent Jack Harper, who expects nothing short of perfection from his team. To make matters even worse, it seems Brandon has become the target of a psychotic serial killer who wants to make him—or his wife—victim number eleven.
This book is Free Today. Get it Here
Also in my Kindle this month is Relax and Let Go.
This Book Will Help You To:
- Experience peace in situations that used to be filled with anxiety and stress
Embrace uncertainty instead of searching for perfect solutions
Focus on new opportunities—not on your fear of failure
Identify productive and unproductive worry
Lose the sense of lack in your life, and live with a sense of a completeness
- Little known secrets to reduce your stress that most experts don’t know
As well as:
- Experience the freedom to act how you feel without worrying about others’ opinions
- Put an end to your feelings of unworthiness and insecurity
- Enjoy less arguments and jealousy in your relationships with others
- Live in the moment or live the power of now
- Experience the fulfillment you have been searching for.
Get the book here.
.Share with us your thoughts on this FBI Thriller or the Self-Help Book.