Let’s be honest, none of us are that damned interesting to have enough fodder to fill a book on how to’s and tidbits. Sometimes I run out of ideas, but here is a list of ten items that may help you…hell I’m hoping they help me consistently update my blog.
- Share a failure from the past – and what you learned in the process
- Write something you recently learned to enjoy (wine).
- Helpful websites you use frequently
- Top tools you’ve found useful and how to use them
- A blog post (or round up of blog posts) you recently read and learned from
- Share what you’re learning right now (ideas: from an event you’ve attended, a webcast, a training program)
- Share a milestone.
- How did that work out for you? Stupid mistakes.
- How do you end your day?
- What you know about money. For some of us, it is nothing. That is important too.
- Something about a random body part…like this jewel on ten things you didn’t know about penises. http://rainscor.blogspot.com/2015/04/10-things-you-didnt-know-about-penis.html
See, the first thing that came to my mind was me Mum, telling me “don’t out that in your mouth, you don’t now where it has been.” Oh hush up. That’s funny.