Month: April 2015
Nothing Like a Vacation to Clear the Mind
I don’t know about, you, but I feel better. Hubby and I with Miami as a backdrop.
Okay, so I have a thing for scarves.
Well, guess where I am?Watching the sunrise over Aruba. Later that day we did some snorkeling.
Now, you feel better too. Up next, some really good food.
Making Facebook Work for you as an Author
Here are the top Ten promotional groups on Facebook.
Top 10 Book Promotion Facebook groups
1. Books, Books & more Books (28000+ Members)
2. BOOK REVIEW & PROMOTION (27000+ Members)
3. Authors (22000+ Members)
4. Book Lovers (20000+ Members)
5. Aspiring Authors (20000+ Members)
6. Writers and Readers Unite (19000+ Members)
7. Writers who believe in supporting (18000+ Members)
8. Authors & Book lovers (18000+ Members)
9. BOOK PLACE (17000+ Members)
10. Books gone viral (16000+ Members)
I am Headed to Cincinatti
I will NOT be at the Lori Foster Author Reader Event on June 4-7 in Cincinnati. I have had a scheduling conflict.
I am signing books on that Friday from 3:00 -5:00 pm at the Marriott, West Chester. I am hoping (finger and eyes crossed) that Agent Roget will make a cameo appearance.
Click on the link to the left to find out more, or hit their FB page; it is easier to navigate than that busy site.
Do you have the most powerful card in the world?
I am talking about your library card. A great number of readers still check out books from the local library.
With your library card you can download and read magazines on Zinio and even download audio books on Overdrive. This Summer, you can keep the kids busy with Tumblebooks.
All FREE with a local library card.
You must be logged in to post a comment.