Here is what you learned:
- You did not know your arms were that… um… round.
- The size of your right thigh is the circumference of the waist of some leaf nibbler in Los Angeles.
- You don’t drink nearly enough water.
- You like to eat stuff that your taste buds adore… your ass, not so much.
- You probably are only eating three of five food groups.
- You need to get moving.
- There are other ways to exercise without going to a gym.
Now that we have been honest with ourselves, let’s get to work.
This week the first thing you must do is weigh in, if you haven’t already. Did you lose the 1.5 pounds last week? If not, boost the greenery that you are eating, add a bowl of Raisin Bran and chug down that water this week.
Next, that list that you made of the things you like to do as a workout, this week, you should pick three, pick three days to do one of each, and let’s get cracking.
Yes, we are working out.
My three things this week are:
1: Monday: Hula-Hooping to Five Minutes of Funk (Dear Lord, hear my plea…I may make two and a half and provide the other 2.5 in just funk).
- I am going to walk around my subdivision on Wednesday. Okay, it’s a small subdivision, but it is half a mile around once.
- Friday: Toning. I have a rubber band thingy. My goal is to reduce the turkey gobblers on my arms before turkey day.
Also this week, log those calories. If you are using a fitness tracker, most come with a website to help you keep up. If not http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ is a great tool.
This Saturday, do something nice for yourself and treat yourself to something yummy.
I will check back in with you next Monday.