I quit my job and in March and started writing full-time. I have freed myself of most of the rules and have allowed my imagination to roam free and write, I was asked recently, if I were a romance writer, I answered truthfully, “No, I am a writer. “I am a writer of literary fiction. I am focused on the story and the characters.
I decided to do a series of short stories about things that happen in everyday life. So here is one of my latest in the short stories series, Slice Of Life. This is book one in the series.
Here are a couple of reviews……
Dora May 8, 2013
- Let’s Write a Short Story! (melissamuhlenkamp.wordpress.com)
- Short Stories (tomhcook.com)
- Writer Spotlight – Featuring Jeff Suwak (authortlgray.wordpress.com)
- Short Stories For Dummies! (shortstoriesfordummies.wordpress.com)
- The Future of Short Fiction is Looking Good: Pixel Hall Press Announces PHP Shorts & Invites Queries from Short Story Authors (prweb.com)
- On short short stories… (publishingreviews.wordpress.com)
- Bailey’s Writing Tips podcast – short stories episode no.24 (morgenbailey.wordpress.com)
- New Short Story Prey (alexanderballard.wordpress.com)
- Too Much Writing A Bad Thing? (scottdavidbrown.com)
- Writing Through the Tough Times (gwenstephens.wordpress.com)