Marie Williamson’s relationship with her mother has always been adversarial at best, if not downright dysfunctional at its worst. Marie is called home to Alabama to aid her aunt with her mother’s Margaret’s care. In her mother’s final days of her fight with cancer, Marie is hopeful that her mother will at least say something nice to her before passing into the ever after. What her mother shares with her, changes Marie’s life forever, as well as her view of herself and those around her.
Available now on Kindle.
- What I Want For Mother’s Day (moderndaymomme.wordpress.com)
- Some Mothers Know (easterellen.com)
- Mother’s Day Letter From Aidan (aidanray.wordpress.com)
- A Mother’s Day Poem (tuesdayswithannie.com)
- H is for Happy Mother’s Day (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)