No matter how much I do, I never seem to have enough time to do more. Therefore, I have made a decision.
I am going to do less.
I have been giving my time to people who don’t serve it, and starting today, they will now recieve less of me.
I am giving away too much of my money to the grocers. I saw this nice lady in the store yesterday and she had a calculator with a tape ribbon. I am so getting one of these, along with my coupons and I am going to give my Grocer less of my money.
I am going to use more coupons and I will organize myself so that I use coupons on sale items to save even more.
I am going to spend less time in front of the boob tube being a boob. It doesn’t really relax me because these shows are insipid, the charactrers are stupid and the life choices they make are irrelevant to how I am living my life.
Mr. Cable Box, you shall receive much less of my time! (Well I say less, but let’s face it, Game of Thrones is back on March 31st!)
Facebook, Twitter and stuff and such, you are a complete waste of time. Although I do enjoy some great one liners on Twitter.
I have so much to do.
There is never enough time.
There is never enough me.
I can never get enough sleep.
I am pooped.
I am going…..to bed.
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 Video Recap: A Gathering Storm (sidekickreviews.wordpress.com)
- Are Coupons Really Worth All That Time And Effort (nationaldebtrelief.com)
- Free coupons only for 3 days! (bkrunguwpaboli2013.wordpress.com)
- Getting Ready For Season 3 Of Game Of Thrones? Here’s The Season 2 Recap Show [Video] (winextra.com)
- Couponing (chloecrewe.typepad.com)
- Are Americans Using Fewer Coupons? A Recent Study Says Yes (dailysavings.allyou.com)
- Grocery List (lisakwalker.wordpress.com)