The last three months of my life have been a precarious dance between coordinating the Literary Festival and teaching my college courses. I am very proud of what my students are learning and accomplishing as is evident in the growth in their public speaking. The Literary festival is exciting and I am also very proud of the forum we have created for authors to showcase their work. They are writing away.
This, unfortunately, is as close as I have gotten to writing anything. I am so jealous. They are writing and editing books and I am, well, finding my way.
Once this is over, I am back at it. I have several books in my brain, and I am filling up a writing journal with ideas.
- Writerly Jealousy (maasmith.com)
- A round-up of literary festivals for September and October 2012 (kimbofo.typepad.com)
- Chapter Twenty Wordle (faceofthesky.com)
- Chennai, Lit for Life (thehindu.com)
- Celebrating creativity (dawn.com)
- The ‘ninth’ festival in Lahore! (dawn.com)
- Recognition for short stories means a lot to Anjum Hasan (thehindu.com)